Image
'Makes a huge difference in ride and control on my F53 chassis motorhome."

- Big Fitz

FORD F53 CLASS A MOTORHOME FRONT & REAR KITS

K-10-003

16-18K GVWR 7 | 2011 - present

Applications:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
K-10-001
20-22K GVWR 7 | 2011 - present
Applications:
Image
Image
Image
Image
K-10-002
20-22K GVWR 8 | 2011 - present
Applications:
Image
Image
Image
Image
K-10-004
24-26K GVWR 7 | 2011 - present
Applications:
Image
Image
Image
Image
K-10-005
24-26K GVWR 8 | 2011 - present
Applications:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

IMPORTANT NOTE: Some coaches have features that interfere with the installation of these kits. If your coach has these features please contact SuperSprings International prior to ordering. You may also use the lookup guide below.


REVIEWS FROM THE ROAD

George Stark's 2016 Winnebago Sightseer 36z with SumoSprings front and rear. This is what he had to say about the upgrade.
Image
"I started with the fronts — such a drastic change."
"Before SumoSprings, my RV sounded like a rattle trap going down the road. I tried a front end alignment and had the tires trued for roundness. Still didn't fix it. SumoSprings have literally taken little vibration bumps out of the equation completely and the feeling of rollover every time you make a turn. Before, I couldn't take my eyes off the road to adjust the radio."

"To me, it feels every bit as good as liquid spring my friend has that on his 36 footer, and that's a $14,000 spring unit."

"The engineering is really set up perfect on SumoSprings. It appears a lot of thought was put into it. I was concerned it would stiffen the ride too much, but that was not the case. I'm pleasantly surprised! The SumoSprings act as much like a shock absorber as they do a spring. They're a fantastic innovation for a loosey-goosey chassis."

Image
"It's perfect; definitely takes the rock out of things. 80% of the issue was in the front — the rears were the other 20% that was missing. With them, I've noticed porpoising is virtually gone."

IMPROVE HANDLING & INCREASE LOAD SUPPORT
WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT MAINTENANCE. EVER.

IMPROVE HANDLING & INCREASE LOAD SUPPORT
WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT MAINTENANCE. EVER.

IMPROVE HANDLING & INCREASE LOAD SUPPORT
WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT MAINTENANCE. EVER.

IMPROVE HANDLING & INCREASE LOAD SUPPORT
WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT MAINTENANCE. EVER.

IMPROVE HANDLING & INCREASE LOAD SUPPORT
WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT MAINTENANCE. EVER.

Image
Image
Image

With zero-maintenance, these airless air springs increases overall driver control and ride comfort and will outlast your coach. 

Suspension you can't destroy. Even if you try.

Manufactured from our micro-cellular polyurethane, the F53 SumoSprings suspension kit is designed to immediately improve handling, remove sway, and decrease vibration in your motorhome.

"Manufacturers of gasoline-powered Class A motorhomes have a tough assignment:
"Manufacturers of gasoline-powered Class A motorhomes have a tough assignment:
"Manufacturers of gasoline-powered Class A motorhomes have a tough assignment:
"Manufacturers of gasoline-powered Class A motorhomes have a tough assignment:
Build nice, comfortable living quarters on a chassis that, for cost reasons, shares suspension componentry found on commercial-truck platforms equipped with four stacks of steel leaf springs – and then make it ride and handle well."
Build nice, comfortable living quarters on a chassis that, for cost reasons, shares suspension componentry found on commercial-truck platforms equipped with four stacks of steel leaf springs – and then make it ride and handle well."
Build nice, comfortable living quarters on a chassis that, for cost reasons, shares suspension componentry found on commercial-truck platforms equipped with four stacks of steel leaf springs – and then make it ride and handle well."
Build nice, comfortable living quarters on a chassis that, for cost reasons, shares suspension componentry found on commercial-truck platforms equipped with four stacks of steel leaf springs – and then make it ride and handle well."
SEE MOTORHOME MAGAZINE'S RECOMMENDATION

WATCH REVIEWS FROM THE ROAD.

FIND THE SOLUTION FOR YOUR COACH.