Are you asking yourself, “Why did SuperSprings change their website again? Are they an aspiring web design business?” You may have heard us say, “We are in the people business.” Our first goal, our measure of success as a business, is customer service. We don’t make these comments halfheartedly. We truly care what our customers have to say, what they think about our products, and what their experience was/is interacting with us. So, if you did ask yourself that question (I doubt it), the answer is no; we are not an aspiring web design business.
I want to answer the first part of the question, why we changed our website… again. If you thought the question was rhetorical, I can honestly say I am not surprised. Most of our staff have become familiar with people calling in and asking for help navigating our web site, help finding an application, asking questions our website should answer, or complaining about how difficult it was to use our website. Let’s be honest; there is no perfect website. This new website is not a perfect website. Everyone has their own opinion of what works best on a website. It is very subjective. Isn’t it? Bearing in mind our commitment to serving you, our customer, we set out to design a website consistent with your requests. Further, there are certain “standards” we put into place, to better accommodate your visit to our website.
Here are some of the details about our website upgrade:
- Clear and clickable contact information on the footer of every page
- A contact form for quick sending of messages and questions
- RSS Feed to view posts
- Navigation menu sticks to the top of every page
In addition to the clean design and standard features listed above, we have added some super features:
- The Official SuperSprings® Online Forums – for support, reviews, questions, comments, and more
- The Official SuperSprings® Blog – featuring news, announcements, videos, and more
- The Official SuperSprings® Online Shop – for customers wanting to buy direct
- WD, Jobber, and Customer Resources – download price sheets, product data, application guides, pictures, and more
- Interactive Guides
- Application Guide – an interactive table, filter or search by year, make, model, drive type, and more, to see/save/print what products are listed for a specific application
- Product Guide – an interactive table, filter or search by part number, product category, or application summary, and see/save/print what products are listed
A New Website | The same SuperSprings
If you would like more information about our website, please contact us. It may be a new website, but we are the same SuperSprings. We are committed to serving you better! If you have any questions or comments, never hesitate to e-mail or call – or, post a message in our new forums!
Good blog, well-designed and well-organized website. I am a blogger in the automotive aftermarket, so I know it can be a challenge.
Thank you; I appreciate the feedback.