help my RV?
Are a patented suspension product designed to enhance load carrying capacity, stabilize sway, and improve overall driver control and ride comfort. They are maintenance-free, do not leak air, and do not require airlines or compressors.
SumoSprings® are manufactured in a variety of heights, diameters and densities to support multiple front and rear applications. They are manufactured from proprietary closed-cell micro-cellular urethane providing a smooth and progressive spring rate.
RVs are known to ride rough in poor road conditions. They bounce, hop, sway, and shake as they travel down the road. This makes for an uncomfortable – sometimes scary – drive and causes excessive wear and tear to the RV, its components, as well as contents.
Reduce Wear and Tear
These vibrations affect all of the RV components: tires, suspension, brakes, furniture, hinges, and more. SumoSprings dampen these vibrations and reduce the overall amount of wear and tear.
Reduce ownership costs
By reducing overall wear and tear, SumoSprings increase the life of each component of the RV. This increase means reduced costs on maintenance and replacement parts resulting in a lower total cost of ownership.
Save Time + Money on Installation + Maintenance Costs
SumoSprings Rebel and Maxim kits are all simple bolt-on installations, similar to an air bag installation. The difference is the time/cost saved from not having to install valves, hoses, or compressors required with air bag installations. SumoSprings Solo kits are also simple installations; some kits do not require hardware, they are plug-and-play! Installation times range from 15 minutes to an hour. Once installed, SumoSprings require no maintenance.
The superior choice when compared to conventional Airbags
|NO additional accessories required||Compressed air required|
|Does not crack or leak||Neglected airbags crack and leak|
|Rebel kits do not restrict wheel travel||Restricted wheel travel|
Choose your SumoSprings®
What’s up with the colors?
Common RV Applications
- Front Suspension > 16k - 26k GVWR Class A Motorhomes
- Rear Suspension > ¾ and 1-ton Pickup Trucks with towable or camper
- Rear Suspension > Overland Conversion Vans
- Rear Suspension > ¾ and 1-ton Pickup Trucks with permanent heavy duty towable or camper
- Rear Suspension > 16k to 18k GVWR Class A Motorhomes
- Rear Suspension > Class C Motorhomes
- Rear Suspension > Class C Motorhomes
- Rear Suspension > 20k - 26k GVWR Class A Motorhomes
- Rear Suspension > Class C Motorhomes with larger loads and/or tow vehicles
- Front Suspension > Class B and C Motorhomes
- Front Suspension > Pickup Trucks with towable
- Rear Suspension > Light duty ¾ ton vans (250 and 2500 series)
- Towable > Trailer SumoSprings
- Front Suspension > Class B & C Motorhomes with heavy duty bumper and/or winch
- Front Suspension > Pickup Trucks with heavy duty bumper and/or winch with towable
- Rear Suspension > ¾ and 1-ton vans (250/350 and 2500/3500 series)
- Rear Suspension > 1-ton vans (350 and 3500 series)
Frequently Asked QuestionsA few great questions related to RV suspension improvements
I spent a lot of money on this coach, shouldn’t it have great suspension?
RV manufacturers tend to max out the GVWR of the vehicle in the quest for the most luxurious coach. Once you add cargo, water… etc. this can detract from ride control and comfort. SumoSprings help limit this by enhancing your suspension system.
Will SumoSprings lift my coach?
SumoSprings are not a lift kit and are not designed to lift your coach. However, most RVs have a lot of weight on them, causing them to unknowingly (in some cases, obviously) sag. Some owners reported a 2" lift in their Class B vans after installing SumoSprings. It is not a 2” lift the SumoSprings induced, it is actually 2” of sag the SumoSprings eliminated. This helps level your coach.