K-30-006 | SumoSprings Front & Rear Kit | SSF-106-40 & SSR-338-47 for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 | Made in the USA
- Kits contain both front and rear SumoSprings sold as a pair (left and right).
- Enhances load carrying ability
- 500 (lb) Front & 900 (lb) Rear Capacity at 50% Compression
- Reduces and stabilizes sway
- Improves overall driver control and ride comfort
- Compress up to 80% of original height with full memory rebound
- One-piece unit attached on one side used as a replacement/upgrade to factory bump stops
- progressive spring rate with superior damping properties
- Made from proprietary and patented microcellular urethane
- Will not leak or rupture
- Never load any vehicle beyond the manufacturer’s GVWR
SumoSprings® are a patented suspension product designed to enhance load carrying ability, stabilize sway, and improve overall driver control and ride comfort. They are maintenance free, do not leak air, and do not require airlines or compressors. SumoSprings® are manufactured in a variety of heights, diameters and densities to support multiple front and rear applications. They are manufactured from proprietary closed micro-cellular urethane providing a smooth and progressive spring rate with superior damping properties.
View/Download Installation Instructions (PDF)