2015 RAM 1500 has a “mushy” ride

• October 28, 2016 at 12:38 pm #5023269765
    ewnelson
    Participant

I have a 2015 RAM 1500 Tradesman 4×4. It has had the Mopar 2″ lift kit installed and the ride is pretty mushy. Will your Sumo Springs work on these coil springs? If not, do you have any suggestions.

October 28, 2016 at 12:42 pm #5023269766
    Alex Hodschayan
    Keymaster

Few options. The easiest, Coil SumoSprings. They come in seven different sizes, and I am confident we could match one to your Mopar Coils. The stock coil uses Coil SumoSprings part number CSS-1145. If you want to provide measurements, we can confirm an appropriate fit for you. Go to http://www.supersprings.com/products/coil-sumosprings/#coil-sumo-measure. Another option would be to add SumoSprings Solo. These replace the OE bump stops and completely fill that void. The OE stop is about 3.5″ – 4″ tall. The Solo is 7″ tall. It will engage almost immediately with any weight (from load or sway). The Solo comes in two densities for your truck, SSR-307-40 and SSR-307-47. Lastly, we do make a heavy duty replacement coil spring, SuperCoils. I’m not sure you would want to do this since you invested in the Mopar 2″ lift. Check out the Coil SumoSprings page. I suspect that is what you are after and it will take the mush out of your springs.

The forum ‘General Product Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.